Maybe you can relate: you’re cruising along in life doing the best you can, working on making things happen. And BAM, you’re stung by a negative comment, a judgmental friend or a rude stranger. Welcome to the hater zone!
Haters can affect us in two ways. They may creep out and attack us for things we’re doing or sharing. Or the idea of them can prevent us from moving forward and expressing our true selves. Both are detrimental to our spirit.Recognize that haters can’t get to us when we feel confident and self-assured. The best way to avoid feeling victimised by the string of negativity is to improve your relationship with yourself.
Here are powerful reminders that can help you gain confidence and feel secure.
10 Power Mantras To Build Self-Confidence
1. Confidence comes through action.
2. The only approval you need is your own.
3. The fastest way to improve self-confidence is to do the exact thing you fear.
4. Accept everything you are — and aren’t. That is true happiness.
5. At the end of the day, what matters most is how you see yourself.
6. What others say is a reflection of them, not you.
7. You are good enough.
8. It isn’t who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you aren’t.
9. No one can make you feel unworthy without your permission.
10. There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be your true self. You matter.
So easy ways to Stay Healthy and Happy.
You May Also Like